Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I wish

I wish there was a law that said If you've done a crime that involved murderer then you would get the death sentence. This would be a good law because they couldn't escape from jail or get released and go and murder somebody again. All the time you hear of somebody getting released and then the next thing you know it they're in jail again for murder. If you gave them the sentence they deserve then they wouldn't kill again. That makes me mad when they get a 15 year sentence or something like that.

1 comment:

mrs. jenkins said...

First, you need to go to your Layout and change your font color so I can see it when I'm reading and grading without having to highlight it.

Second, I like your thoughts. I am on the fence about the death penalty. I do believe it is justifiable in many cases, but then I'm torn by the argument that no one has the right to kill someone else because it is not our responsibility to decide when someone's life is over. It's kind of taking away God's sovereignty and dominion over us as humans. Then again, if it was my mom or dad or brother or husband who was killed, I would want their murderer gone, I'm sure. See, there's my point. I don't really know how to feel about it.